Why choose Cooper Paul?
What makes Cooper Paul unique is our friendly and professional approach, combined with our wide range of auditing, accounting, tax and business services.
A wealth of experience
Established in Loughton since the early 1960s, the firm has a wealth of experience in helping business and individuals throughout Essex. Our growing client base includes a diversified range of businesses and private clients and our sector experience is wide-ranging.
A personal service tailored to you
Above all, the quality of the firm’s relationship with all its clients is paramount. We provide our clients with a first-class service, tailored to their needs, and combining the experience and expertise of a major accounting firm with the personal approach of a local practice.
We take a whole-team approach to ensure that a client’s needs are expertly met and that a continuity of service is adhered to.
We also offer fixed fees, meaning you won’t be faced with any nasty surprises! Please read more about our fees policy here.
Whether you are a business owner seeking help with accounting or tax issues, or a private individual looking to maximise your wealth, we are here to help you.
The Cooper Paul commitment to clients
As a client we want you to know that you have the right to expect the following standards from us:
In return for the above we would like you to make certain commitments to us:
- Our aim is to exceed your expectations.
- You will receive friendly, courteous service. You will be respected and not taken for granted.
- We will act with integrity, honesty and openness in everything we do for and with you.
- We will respect absolutely the confidentiality of our working relationship.
- We will not necessarily be the cheapest, but our work will be of exceptional quality, and wherever possible we will aim to add value to your business.
- We will meet any deadlines we agree upon (or in extreme cases, let you know well in advance of any inability to do so).
- We believe the way we communicate with each other is important. As part of that process, we will respond to any communication we have from you within 3 working days of receiving it.
- We believe totally that your perception of our performance is always the reality. For that, and other reasons, your feedback is critical to our desire to continue to innovate and improve. We always look forward to receiving your ideas, comments and suggestions.
- If our work ever disappoints you then we guarantee an immediate refund of your fees provided you have fulfilled your commitments to us.
- We will honor our commitments to you absolutely.
- You will be open, frank and honest with us at all times. You will let us know immediately of any concerns you have about our work together.
- You will give us all the information we need to do our work, in the timescale agreed upon.
- You will make time available to work on things you've agreed to work on for us.
- You agree to listen with an open mind to any advice we offer (we acknowledge your absolute right to reject that advice).
- You will pay our account in accordance with the terms agreed between us.
- You will give consideration to referring us to at least one other business person whom you believe would benefit from working with Cooper Paul.
Services for Business
Services for Individuals
- Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
- Business Planning
- Business Start Up
- Company Secretarial
- Corporate Finance
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Personal Tax Planning
- Retirement Strategies
- Self Assessment
- rusts and Executorships
- Estate Agents